Whether you’re searching for meaning, mending a broken heart, or simply needing some friends who share your values, Unitarian Universalism is here for you: connecting, caring, healing.
Unitarian Universalism connects you with people who will be real with you. Learning and laughing across generations and cultures, we build relationships of care and support.
- For Visitors has information to help first time visitors find us and know what to expect at our worship services.
- The Volunteer page lists several opportunities for volunteering and how to make the appropriate contact for your interests
- Soul Circle Ministry is a way to deepen and broaden personal spiritual growth
- Pastoral Care explains how to receive or refer someone to our compassionate Pastoral Care Team.
- Our volunteer Care Committee provides both practical and emotional support
- For information about becoming a member see the Become a Member page
Every group within our church has its own special ways of connecting and caring. Whatever your age and stage, you can meet people, engage in groups and programs, and volunteer in ways that build community and nurture others.
- See the Learning pages for ways all ages can get involved
- Children and Youth Religious Education (RE) Sunday Morning
- YOUUTH Group
- Adult RE – Video and Book Discussions, Faith and Leadership Development Classes, Movement Classes, Classes for Creative Development
- Social Justice – advocating for justice, serving as witness, and performing service projects in our local community
- Interweave – Outreach Group for self-identified Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer persons and their heterosexual allies
- Music and Choir – Choir practice is Wednesday nights
- UUkulele Fun Group – Sponsored by Adult RE
To learn more about the current church news, view or subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here.